⚠️ There are now 2 versions of OneClickUpsell. If the app was installed from the Shopify App store, you’re using the OneClickUpsell Native version which has a blue/orange color scheme. For the OCU Native knowledge base click here.
Once you have:
✔ Added all of your Upsell and Downsell offers to your Upsell Funnel
✔ Configured the Offer Pages for each offer
✔ Created any Split Tests you want used
...It's time to Publish your funnel and apply the funnel's Upsell Tag to your store's Trigger Product(s) you want the funnel used for.
Publishing an Upsell Funnel:
Start by clicking the "Publish Funnel" button from the upsell funnel screen. That will prompt you with a popup informing you of the steps you need to take to apply the upsell tag to the trigger products:
Step 1: Copy the Upsell Tag from within the Upsell Funnel.
Step 2: Go to your Shopify "Products" section in the Shopify admin and select the product(s) that should trigger this funnel.
Step 3: Add the "Upsell Tag" to the trigger product(s) in the "Tag" field and Save.
From within the Upsell Funnel view for an Unpublished Funnel:
- Click the "Publish Funnel" button.
- Click the "Upsell Tag" below step 2 in the popup to copy the tag to the clipboard.
- Click the "Open Products" button from the popup to be taken to your Shopify "Products" section in a new window.
- Check the box next to the product(s) you want selected, then click the "Actions" drop-down menu and select "Add tags".
- Paste the tag name into the Tags field and press enter. Then click the "Apply Changes" button to apply the tag to the Trigger Products:
Once the Upsell Tag has been successfully applied, you will see the "Triggers" number update within the Upsell Funnel screen:
Note: You can click on the Triggers number to be taken to the "Products" section of your Shopify admin where you can view the Trigger Products for the Upsell Funnel:
Finally, click the Publish Funnel button once again after the trigger products have been added to publish the funnel live:
Make sure OCU Checkout initiates properly for your Trigger Products:
Test out the Trigger Product(s) to ensure they initiate the OCU checkout on your store.
- Go to one of the Trigger Products' page on your storefront just as a visitor to your store would do.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button for the trigger product to add it to the Cart.
- From the Cart page, click the "Checkout" button to initiate the checkout.
Check your web browser's URL bar of the Checkout page after leaving the Cart page, you should see "/apps/secure-checkout..." if you have initiated the OCU app's checkout properly. Otherwise, you will see something like "checkout.shopify..." which is Shopify's checkout page. In order for the offers to be presented post-checkout, the OCU checkout is required to be used.