The "Checkouts" section will allow you to see real-time data (Date, Name, Email, Status, Order Amount and Order number) for all customers who passed the first step of the OCU checkout.
To access the "Checkouts" section, click the "Shopping Cart" icon from the left-side navigation menu of the app:
*Note: In order to be added to this table, the customer will have to enter in their email address and contact info and then click the "continue to shipping method" button. Otherwise, no data will be captured and they will not be added.
There are 4 possible statuses that a customer can have:
- In Progress - The customer is currently in the process of checking out on the OCU checkout on your store.
- Abandoned - The customer has 30 minutes to finish their checkout, otherwise their status will be marked as "Abandoned".
- It's required to have a supported CRM system connected to the OCU app for the "Abandoned" status to show. Until then, even if the checkout is abandoned the status will remain as "In Progress". Once a supported CRM is connected then "In Progress" status will be changed to "Abandoned" for all new checkouts.
- The customer needs to actually close the tab/window for their status to update to "Abandoned". If they leave their browser window/tab open on the OCU checkout page then their status will remain as "In Progress".
- Completed Order - Orders which are completed within 30 minutes will be marked as "Completed Order".
- Completed With Offers - The order was completed AND had upsell/downsell offer(s) purchased as well.
Note: The Date column is determined by the time zone set in the Settings > General section of your Shopify admin. Completed orders are sorted chronologically, depending on when the checkout was started, not completed. So it is possible that the Order Numbers will not always show up in order as they do in your Shopify admin Orders area.
You can Filter the checkouts table by each status mentioned above using the "Filter by:" dropdown menu:
You can also use the "Search" field to search for a specific customer's name or email.
Export to CSV
Click the "Export to CSV" button in the bottom-left side of the Checkouts screen to export the data from the defined date range. Once exporting has finished, click the "Download CSV" button to download the data into a CSV file on your computer:
Note: There is a limit of 50,000 checkouts per export, so choose a smaller date-range if the export fails. The data in the CSV file will contain the data included in the "Checkouts" section of OCU (Date, Name, Email, Phone, Status, Order Amount, Order Number and Accepts Marketing).