On this page
- Zipify Pages App Dashboard Overview
- Working with the Settings section
- Working with the Pages section
- The Pages Table
- Page Actions
- Bulk Page Actions
Zipify Pages App Dashboard Overview
Once the application is installed and activated, you'll be able to view the application's Dashboard.
The Main navigation for the dashboard contains the following sections:
- Pages - Shows the "Pages" interface which is the main app dashboard screen. You can always get back here from any other section or page within the app. Clicking the Zipify Pages app logo (located to the left of main navigation menu) will also bring you to the Pages section.
- Blogs - Shows the "Blog" interface where you can edit your ZP blog homepage and create new blog posts.
- Split Tests - Shows the "Split Tests" dashboard where you can view your currently running split tests and create new ones.
- Statistics - Shows the "Statistics" dashboard where you can view all of the most important statistics about your pages and their performance.
- Settings - This section allows you to adjust the application's settings; Enable/Disable the application (and sync your theme's fonts), Edit Buy Boxes settings, Connect one or more supported CRM systems, Connect app integrations and Manage your list of Global scripts for your ZP pages and blog posts.
- What's New - Keep up-to-date on the all of the latest updates, improvements and bug fixes applied!
- Feature Request - Use this tab to let us know which new features you'd like to see in the app.
- More Apps - See the other great apps developed for you by Zipify Apps!
- Help - Browse the help section for useful videos and documentation on using the app.
- My Account - View information about your Zipify Pages subscription (Update your billing information coming soon)!
Working with the Settings section:
This section allows you to adjust the application's settings.
This section contains the following subsections:
- General: Enable/Disable the application and/or Synchronize your theme's fonts.
- Main Store Settings: Use a ZP page as your store's homepage and/or upload a custom Favicon for use on your ZP pages.
- Buy Boxes: Option to show unavailable variants for Buy Box blocks or not.
- CRMs: Connect one or more supported CRM systems.
- Integrations: Connect 3rd Party App Integrations.
- Page Scripts: Add/Manage your list of Global scripts for your ZP pages.
- Blog Scripts: Add/Manage your list of Global scripts for your ZP blog posts.
- Booster Page: Upload and manage your list of coupon codes used for the Booster Page coupon distribution system.
- Localization: Translate/change default texts for timers and CRM/Opt-in forms.
Working with the Pages section:
Here is where you can find the "Pages" interface which is the main app dashboard screen.
Click the "Create Page" button to start the page creation process!
Click the "Page Name" heading to sort the pages in alphabetical order (ascending or descending):
Click the "Last Modified" heading to sort the pages in chronological order (ascending or descending):
Search field - Search for any pages by their Title, assigned Tags or for a specific page using its Url:
The Pages Table
This is the main view for all of your pages and lists the following information for each page:
Page Name - Shows the initial page name given to the page upon creation. The page name can be changed at any time through the Page Constructor ("Edit" action) or when publishing the page ("Publish Now" action).
Status - The default status assigned to the page right after creation is "Draft". There are 3 different statuses:
- Draft - The page is currently being edited and is not published to your store.
- Published - The page is published to your store and available for use in the Online Store > Pages section of your Shopify admin.
- Update Pending - There are three cases where a page status will show as Update Pending:
- A product on the page added via a Buy Box is removed from the store.
- A product on the page added via a Buy Box is set to non-visible to the Online Store sales channel.
- The page handle for a product on the page added via a Buy Box has changed.
To fix the "Update Pending" status, first try clicking the "Update" button in the page editor. If that doesn't resolve it, re-select a new product within the Buy Box block(s) and then click the "Update" button.
Tags - A list of tags assigned to each page. Clicking on a tag you'll sort a list of pages to only contain pages which have this tag assigned. NOTE: The app allows you to assign 10 tags on each page max. These tags do not get added to the source code of the page, they are intended for internal organizational purposes only.
Last modified - The date that the page was last modified.
The following actions are available for pages in the "Actions" column of the pages table:
Preview - Allows you to preview the page. If the page is already "Published", then it will be previewed with it's final URL and will show you the actual page on your Shopify store.
Note that, if the page has the "Draft" status, it will display it with the temporary internal Zipify Pages app's URL. In this view, the page style/function may not be 100% accurate.
- Edit page - Opens the page in the Page Constructor so you can edit it. You can also click on the Page Name of the particular page to perform the same action.
- Publish / Unpublish page - Allows you to "Publish" a page that has the "Editing" status and vice versa.
- Make a Copy - Creates an exact copy of the specified page. The newly created page will have the same page name with a "copy" postfix attached at the very end. The copied page's Status will be set to "Draft" even if the page copied from is set to "Published".
- Share - Generate a page share link to share with any other ZP users.
- Delete - Allows you to remove the page completely if you no longer need it. NOTE! This action is non-reversible so a pop-up will appear asking you to approve this action before the page is deleted.
Bulk Page Actions
The only bulk action available for now is delete -- we will be extending this list in future updates.
There's a check-box to the left of each page name. Once a box is checked, it activates Bulk Page Actions mode. Check the check-box next to each page to apply an action to all checked pages at once.
In case you need to get any help from our support team you can use our live support chat. Just click on blue icon in the lower-right corner to start chatting with us. We'll be in touch with you shortly!