⚠️ Kinnekt is currently in a closed-BETA. If you'd like to be a BETA user, please reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org ⚠️
On this page
Kinnekt is a Shopify app for creating full-cycle conversational marketing through the SMS/MMS channel (Text and Multi-media Messaging) 📲 🤩 🛍️ 💰 📈 🚀
The feature set includes, but is not limited to:
✅ Grow your SMS subscriber list via targeted Keywords, Mobile Popups, Shareable Links, collecting consent at Checkout and 3rd-party App Integrations
✅ Segment those subscribers with Shopify filters for even more narrow Campaign targeting which boosts sales and engagement
✅ Make more sales with our pre-built SMS Flows: Abandoned cart, Post-purchase, Cross-Sell / Up-Sell, Order delivered and Customer win-back
✅ Engage with and reply to your customers via SMS/MMS directly from the app
✅ Track results, improve conversions and repeat successful campaigns
App Interface Tips
Click on the ▶ located in the center of the app's left-side navigation menu to expand/collapse the menu:
Within any app section that has a Table, click the Header Title for a column to sort the data in ascending/descending order for that particular data point:
Why add SMS Marketing to your business?
SMS presents an enormous opportunity to engage and transact customers at a higher rate than other more traditional marketing channels like Email. In fact, SMS mobile marketing statistics show texting is one of the fastest and most effective marketing channels available today!
Top SMS Mobile Marketing Statistics
1. 99% of all text messages are read by the recipient. 
2. 29% of SMS marketing recipients click on links in SMS messages they receive. 
3. 47% of text marketing recipients go on to make a purchase. 
4. SMS campaigns produce a 14% conversion rate. 
5. SMS campaigns receive an average response rate of 90 seconds. 
SMS Vs. Email Statistics
1. SMS messages have a 98% open rate compared to email’s 20% open rate. 
2. SMS engagement rates are 6-8 times higher than email when used for redeeming coupons, collecting data and generating brand awareness. 
3. 85% of consumers prefer receiving text messages over a phone call or email. 
4. Spam rates for SMS are 3% compared to 53% for email. 
As you can see, growing your SMS subscriber list and optimizing your SMS marketing efforts should be at the top of your priority list as an eCommerce business owner.
The Kinnekt App is here to help you do just that!