On this page:
The 2 and 3 Products + Buy now block's settings are very similar to the "Product Listing 1 and 3" blocks. However with these blocks, you can feature multiple products and edit the product images to use a custom one if desired.
These blocks are great for a sales page where you offer tiered pricing on multiple product units. Or for presenting a sales page with multiple and various product options available.
As soon as you add the block to your page, you will be prompted to select products to feature:
For the rest of the details on configuring the products in the block, refer to our "Product Listing 1 and 3" help article.
The "Default Product Image" Setting
This setting (accessible by clicking on the image in the builder) allows you to control which product image is displayed when the published page loads on your site. There are 3 options available to choose from, however for all options, the variant image(s) will display dynamically upon variant selection when viewing the published page.
- Shopify Variant Image - The image for the product’s first variant (top of the variant list) will be displayed.
- Shopify Product Image - Your main/featured Shopify product image will be displayed.
- Custom - The custom image you select will be displayed as the product image.
Adding a Custom Image
To add a custom product image, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the image element to open the Image Options.
2. Under the "Default product image" setting, select "Custom".
3. Click the "Choose" button and select the image from your Image Library.
4. Apply any changes you might want such as "Crop & Rotate".
5. Click the "Save" button.