On this page
Creating a new Funnel
Follow the quick and easy steps below to create a new Funnel:
1. From the "Funnels" section of the app, click the "Create funnel" button in the top-right corner:
2. On the next screen, enter the Funnel Name. It's recommended to use a name which describes the trigger product for the funnel and the offer being made at a glance I.e. Camera > SD Card
3. Next, add the product(s) that you want to trigger your funnel (and the offer within) when purchased by clicking on the "Add Trigger products" button.
4. On the "Funnel triggers" page, find the product(s) in the "Products" tab or add entire categories of products as triggers in the "Categories" tab.
Check the box next to each product and/or category that you want added as a trigger for your funnel, then click the "Add selected" button:
📝If you only want to use specific product variant(s) as triggers, you can do so by choosing the desired variants in the "Variants" column. There are no limits to the number of products or categories that can be added as a trigger for the funnel.
5. Once you've added the desired trigger product(s) and/or categories, you can view them by clicking the "✔ Show added triggers" button (1) or move on to adding the Offer by clicking the < arrow (2).
6. Click the "Add Upsell" button to add the offer you'd like to make for your funnel. It's recommended to use a product that is complementary to the trigger product I.e. an SD Card since the trigger product is a Camera:
7. On the "Funnel offers" page, use the search field (recommended) to find the product you want to offer or use the categories table to look through your categories to find it. Once you've found it, click the radio switch next to the product then click the "Add selected" button:
📝If you only want to offer a specific product variant(s), you can do so by choosing the desired variants in the "Variants" column. If more than one variant is chosen, the customer will be provided with a variant dropdown menu on the live offer to make their selection.
8. Once the offer product has been added, click the "✔ Show upsell products" button (1) to view it or move on by clicking the < arrow (2):
9. On the "Edit funnel" page, click the "Save Settings" (1) button to save your funnel!
Click the "Publish" (2) button to publish your funnel live on your store, but before then it's highly recommended to click on the "Builder" button (3) to edit your offer configuration and styles:
See more details on "Working with the Offer Editor" by clicking the link.
Editing a Funnel
To edit a Funnel, such as adding/removing trigger or the offer product, see the quick and easy steps below:
1. From the "Funnels" section, click on the name of the funnel you want to edit:
2. To edit the funnel's Triggers and/or Offer list, click on the "Edit" button above each list:
Adding and Removing Trigger Products/Categories
Adding new trigger Products and/or Categories is the same process as when creating a new funnel. To edit previously added trigger Products/Categories click the "Show added triggers" button:
To remove an added Product and/or Category, click into either the "Added products" or "Added categories" tab. Next, click the checkbox next to the Product or Category and click the "Remove selected" button. Confirm the action by clicking the "Remove" button on the popup:
Adding a New Offer Product
Adding a new offer product is the same process as when creating a new funnel. However, each new offer added replaces the previous one as only one offer per funnel is able to be added.
Once you've chosen the new offer product, confirm the replacement on the popup by clicking the "Replace" button:
Removing an Offer Product and/or Variants
To remove the offer product or specific product variants from a funnel, click the "✔ Show upsell products" button.
On the next screen, click the radio switch next to the product then the "Remove selected" button. Confirm the action by clicking the "Remove" button on the popup.
If only specific variants should be removed, deselect the one(s) you want to keep from the removal list, then click the "Remove selected" button. Confirm the action by clicking the "Remove" button on the popup:
Deleting Triggers and Offer
To delete all Triggers/Offer from the funnel, click the "Delete" icon located in the top-right corner of the corresponding list:
Confirm the action by clicking the "Delete" button on the popup:
In order for a store product to be used as an Offer and/or Trigger product, it must be in stock, visible to your storefront and include no customizations.
If a product is out of stock, the following warning notification will be shown:
If a product is not visible, the following warning notification will be shown:
If a product has customization applied, the following warning notification will be shown:
Please reach out to us in Support Chat or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions we can help with!