If you'd like your Shopify Product page (/products) to redirect to a Zipify Page (/pages) without setting up a Redirect in your Shopify admin, follow the steps below.
Note: Use at your own discretion. We do not take responsibility for how implementing this change on your store will affect your conversion tracking or SEO.
1) Within your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code
2) Under the Templates section, click the "Add a new template" link to add a new template file.
3) Add a new Product template and name it accordingly I.e. redirect.product or whatever you'd like to name it.
4) Add this redirect code to the top of the new template file:
Where URL is listed in the script above, enter the URL of the ZP page that you want to redirect to and then Save the new product template file.
5) Go to the Products section of your Shopify admin and open the product that you want to be redirected to the ZP page. Assign the new Template file you just created to the product in the Theme templates section and Save.
6) Test out the redirect by viewing your product page as you normally would to ensure it redirects properly.