The "Favorite Sections" functionality allows you to save your favorite Zipify Pages Sections that you want to re-use on different pages. The sections you save as favorites will be stored in their own Section category called "Favorites" at the top of the Section Library when going to add a section to your page:
Adding a Favorite Section
To save a section you've configured as a Favorite, you can either click on the "more actions" button from the sidebar and select "Add to Favorites" or click on the section in the builder and click on the "more actions" button there in the top-left corner of the section:
After the section has been added to the Favorites category, it will immediately become available for selection and re-use on your Zipify Pages.
Managing Favorite Sections
The Name of a Favorite section can be changed after it has been added to the Favorites sections category, to help distinguish it from others.
A Favorite Section can be Deleted if no longer needed.
To edit the Name of a favorite section:
1. Double-click on the ✏️ icon or on the section title from the Favorites category in the Section Library.
2. Rename the favorite section to whatever you'd like used, something that will help you organize and differentiate it from other similar sections.
3. Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to Save the new name to the section.
To Delete a favorite section:
1. Click the 🗑️ icon for the Favorite section you want to delete from the Favorites category in the Section Library.
2. Confirm the delete action by clicking the "OK" button in the confirmation popup.