Visitors and customers will be able to see reviews, rating, questions/answers about your product using the abilities of the Yotpo service. If you don't have the Yotpo Reviews app installed and configured on your store yet, you can get it from the Shopify App Store directly.
Adding the Yotpo Reviews Section
1. Add the "Yotpo Reviews" section to your page which is located in the Plugins category of the page section library:
A new Yotpo Reviews element can also be added to any existing section on the page by clicking on the "add element" button above/below an existing element and selecting the "Yotpo" element:
2. Click on the Yotpo element in the builder to open the sidepanel settings:
3. Paste your App Key from your Yotpo account into the API key field (1), then click the "Add Product" button (2) to choose your store product which you're adding the Yotpo Reviews section for:
The reviews widget will be displayed on the published page only. A placeholder will be shown in the page builder and in-app preview modes.
📝 You will not be able to publish the page until the correct App Key is provided for the Yotpo section. Once a customer leaves a review in the Yotpo section, it becomes available within the Yotpo Reviews admin account for moderation.
Finding your Yotpo App Key
1. Click on the button in the top-right corner of your Yotpo account and select "Store Settings"
2. In the General Settings > API Credentials section, copy your App Key from the field located there:
See Yotpo's official article on Finding your Yotpo App Key and Secret Key for further details.