On this page
- Supported CRM systems
- Connecting a CRM system
- Setting up an Optin Form to collect leads
- How to find or create your API credentials
Supported CRM systems
The Zipify Pages application currently provides you with the built-in ability to connect the following CRM/marketing automation systems to collect customer/leads information on pages you create:
- Active Campaign
For help with finding your API Key see the "How do I find my API Credentials" section at the bottom of this article.
Note: If a site visitor navigates to page via a link that contains your store's sub-domain and submits the opt-in form, this visitor will not transmit to your CRM, because there are no redirects happening between your sub-domain and primary domain.
What we suggest is to go to Online Store > Domains of your Shopify admin and click the "Redirect all traffic to primary domain" option there to ensure that your primary domain is used at all times.
Connecting a CRM system
To connect one or more of your supported CRM systems, go to Settings > CRMs:
Enter your API credentials into the appropriate fields and then click the Connect button next to the desired CRM system to connect it:
If you want to switch to a different account for the same CRM system, then click on the Disconnect button and repeat the process described above.
Setting up an Optin Form to collect Leads
When a CRM system is connected to the Zipify Pages app, you can then use the built-in optin forms to collect your site visitor's information in your CRM system for email and marketing purposes.
There are two types of optin forms available:
- On-page optin forms - Found in the Video, Images, CTAs and Content sections of page blocks.
- Lightbox Popup optin forms - Available in the Destionation > CRM section for any Button or Image element included in page blocks (excluding Buy Box blocks)
Note: Time is needed for the collected information to pass into your CRM system. In order to optimize the server load, Zipify Pages executes a sync job every minute.
This means that the collected information will get passed to your CRM system with a lag of 0-1 minute, depending on when the form was submitted by your site visitor.
Example: How the lightbox optin form is shown to your visitors
How to find or create your API credentials
Active Campaign - Here is an article in the ActiveCampaign Help section that explains how to find your API Key and API URL. Scroll to the "Obtain API Key and URL" subheading.http://www.activecampaign.com/help/using-the-api/
*NOTE: At least one List must be created in your Active Campaign account in order to connect it to the Zipify Pages app via API.
- AWeber - API credentials are not required to be entered manually, just sign in to your AWeber account using the link by entering your Login Name and Password then click "Allow Access". Your Access Token and API Key will automatically pass over to the Zipify Pages app.
- MailChimp - Here is an article in the MailChimp Help section that explains how to find your API Key. Scroll to the "Find or Generate your API Key" subheading.http://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/api-integrations/about-api-keys
Klaviyo - Here is an article in the Klaviyo Help section that explains how to find or create your Private API Key.https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005062267-Manage-Your-Account-s-API-Keys
*NOTE: Only Lists are supported for the Klaviyo CRM. Segments are not supported.
Infusionsoft - Your App Name is the first part of your Infusionsoft URL. For example, if your URL is http://az169.infusionsoft.com/, then your app name is az169. To get your API key, go to the Admin menu, and click Settings. Select Application in the left menu, then scroll down to the API section.I f you don't have an API key, here is an article in the Infusionsoft Help section that explains how to create your API Key.http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/tips-and-tricks/api-key
*NOTE Only Tags are supported for the Infusionsoft CRM. Lists are not supported.
- Ontraport - Here is an article in the Ontraport Help section that explains how to create your App ID and API Key. Scroll to the "How to Obtain an API Key" subheading.https://support.ontraport.com/hc/en-us/articles/217882248-API-in-ONTRAPORT The needed API key permissions include the following: Add Contacts and Create Key
Drip - Here is an article from Drip.com that explains how to find or create your API Token: https://help.drip.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003738532-Your-API-TokenThis article explains how to find your Account ID: https://help.drip.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000075032-Your-Account-ID
*NOTE: Only Tags are supported for the Drip CRM. Lists are not supported.
ConvertKit - You can find your API Key and API Secret in in the ConvertKit Account Info page. See this article for more details: https://help.convertkit.com/article/74-convertkit-settings
*NOTE: Only Tags are supported for the ConvertKit CRM. Lists are not supported.
- GoToWebinar - No API keys required. Just click the "Connect" button and then login to your GoToWebinar account on the next screen using your Email address and Password.